Lagardère Travel Retail, a dynamic part of the global Lagardère group, is a world-leading Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Food Service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific. We currently operate over 150 retail outlets across the Pacific with most in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with this ever changing and diverse environment.
We have a rare opportunity to join our graphic design team for a fixed-term contract covering parental leave. You will fill a critical gap within our trans-Tasman in-house marketing team, supporting our stores in both New Zealand and Australia across 30 different retail concepts.
We’re looking for a self-starter with meticulous attention to detail, who can demonstrate experience working on both original concepts and within brand guidelines. You will take ownership of the design of promotional campaigns, in-store collateral across print & digital, web & social media elements, as well as supporting ad-hoc projects.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you will need to think on your feet and consistently deliver high-quality and engaging artwork. Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Graphics or Design qualification
- Demonstrated artistic talent and capability as evidenced by a strong portfolio
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (CC) - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign on a PC platform, HTML, as well as intermediate to advanced Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Initiative and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with a retailer will be highly regarded
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself and work within a team of dedicated professionals in a supportive but challenging environment, in offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views, and a free onsite Gym.
Experience new horizons every day!