IT Support Analyst
Lagardere Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that operates a number of exciting brands around the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs, we are a constantly evolving organisation, meeting the needs of people on the move.
Reporting to the ServiceDesk Manager you will be responsible for supporting the user base that utilise the company's IT infrastructure and software applications, at both store level and in the support office.
A snapshot of this busy role will be to:
- Support retail stores' Point of Sale and back office applications and hardware
- Provide Application support for the company's Enterprise applications including Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SAP and Kronos
- Provide Level 2 Application Support for SAP, including being the primary contact for head office SAP support coordination
- Administer Active Directory User and O365 Email Accounts
- Deploy applications, service packs and patches.
- Maintain the IT asset registers for store desktop and POS units
- Assist with projects relating to the store network. This will include new store openings, store refits and relocations, plus new store infrastructure projects
- Be available for rostered after hours support duties
To deliver effectively you will need to have the following:
- ITIL qualification mandatory
- 2 years minimum experience in ServiceDesk / support desk related roles is preferable
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft operating systems including Windows 10
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office suites
- Basic skills with Active Directory / Office 365
- Experience in some or all of the following an advantage:
- SAP - Inventory Management / User maintenance and creation
- NAV 5 ERP Support and Data Director / SQL Management
- Networks - LAN, WAN, DHCP VPN, Switches, Routers, Wireless, DNS, DHCP, ADSL, VOIP
- ServiceDesk Incident Management system e.g. MangeEngine SDP or ServiceNow
- Exposure to the retail industry would be a strong advantage
- Ability to work unsupervised
We work in a fast-paced environment which requires loads of energy and commitment to delivering a high level of service to our internal customers. This is a perfect role to apply your passion for problem solving and helping others.
Experience new horizons every day!