Campos - Assistant Store Manager & Head Barista - Sydney Airport
- Ongoing training and development
- Dynamic working environment
- Global Leader in Travel Retail
Are you passionate about good coffee? Do you want to work for a global leader in travel retail?
Lagardère Travel Retail is an international travel retail company that operates a number of exciting brands around the globe. With Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast-paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move. Campos Coffee and Lagardère Travel Retail, have combined their talents to create a great cafe at Sydney Airport's International Terminal, proudly operated by Lagardère Travel Retail.
We are currently looking for energetic and motivated people to fill the roles of Assistant Store Manager and Head Barista on a Full-time basis.
Assistant Store Manager
As Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for the management of the store and team in the absence of the Store Manager. This is a hands-on role that will require you to work alongside all team members to achieve high service outcomes and build a positive team environment. To operate at the optimum level, you will have at least 4 years' experience in leading a team in a café environment and hold a current RSA.
We are looking for a leader who will:
- Provide a high standard of customer service and be a true brand ambassador
- Lead from the front and ensure all team members are motivated and perform tasks according to standards and procedures
Your role as Head Barista is to provide friendly and efficient service to our customers by delivering a high-quality product and a memorable experience before they jet off on their trip.
Essential skills for this role:
- Demonstrate experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience in both hot and cold food preparation
- Have barista knowledge and experience with handling commercial equipment
What's in it for you?
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work with a fantastic team of hard working people
- Subsidised staff parking
To be considered for these exciting roles based at Sydney Airport where you will have the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life, you must be available to work a schedule that will incorporate early mornings, late nights and weekends. As public transport can be limited at certain hours of the day you will need your own reliable transport however we do provide subsidised parking. Employment offers are conditional upon the ability to gain and maintain an ASIC pass.
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a dynamic team working in a unique and exciting environment.
Experience new horizons, everyday!